This policy only applies to Conference and District sponsored meetings and events . Not local church sponsored events or meetings.
Examples- ERT Training, Mission team leader training.
The guidelines below are for in- person meetings and gatherings-
- To attend an in-person meeting or gathering you will be required to be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks following the final shot of the vaccine regimen you were administered.
- Proof of vaccination will need to be provided prior to the meeting by emailing the meeting organizer a copy of your Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card issued by the CDC.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to attend the meeting or gathering virtually through the online option offered by the meeting host.
- Regardless of vaccination status, if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last ten days (even if you are asymptomatic), or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test, do not attend an in-person meeting or gathering. Instead, attend the meeting or gathering virtually through the online option offered by the meeting host.
- Fully vaccinated individuals will be required to wear masks and to practice social distancing (of more than six feet) while attending an in-person meeting or gathering.
We recognize that there are two exemptions from receiving a Covid-19 vaccine. If you are exempt for a qualifying medical reason, please provide documentation from a licensed medical professional. If you are exempt for religious reasons (your sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances prevent you from receiving the vaccine) please provide documentation of your exemption. You will still be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing to attend an in-person meeting or gathering.
This policy will be updated in September for the month of October 2021 and is subject to change as circumstances in the State of Florida change related to the Covid-19 pandemic.