Robinson School's 115th Anniversary
On behalf of the Alumni Association of the Robinson School, Rev. Rad Orlandi (right), a deacon serving at First UMC of Port St. Lucie, presents a print of the school chapel's stained glass window to Rev. Hector Ortiz, Bishop of the Methodist Church of Puerto Rico. Founded by Methodist missionaries in 1902 in San Juan, the school began as a girl's orphanage and now has over 600 students from toddler to grade 12. It is supported by the Women's Division of the General Board of Global Ministries.