Trinity UMC, Lighthouse Point, FL
Family Worship Arts Director
Lead worship, accompany children's musicals and collaborate with worship team on creative, intergenerational liturgies. Part time- approximately 20 hours per week. Starting pay $25 per hour, but flexible based on experience.
- Applicant has a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and is growing in discipleship.
- Is comfortable both singing and playing an instrument (piano preferred).
- Must be able to: teach children, have classroom management skills, and build and manage a team.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Skilled in choral, vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Skilled in organization, volunteer coordination, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, computers, Power Point, other systems such as Easy Worship and video projection.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms into worship with both adults and children, as needed.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to Rev. Elyse Milligan of Trinity Church in Lighthouse Point, FL at RevTrinityLHP@gmail.com