This is a recipe that kids love to make. Does not involve baking.
1/2 c cream cheese
1/4 c peanut butter
1/4 c chopped dry-roasted peanuts
1. Peel cucumbers and have an adult cut them in half the long way.
2. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, and peanuts.
4. Fill cucumber canoes with the mixture.
5. Chill for one hour.
6. Clean up
7. Eat your canoes with friends.
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011