Your Easter memories: worship, food and prayerWorship
April 02, 2018
Easter weekend has come and gone, but the memories we have made together will live on. Thank you for filming and sharing your memories with us. See our Easter highlights reel below, curated from your very own Facebook posts.
United Methodists, like you, came together across the state of Florida to celebrate the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior. (Community of Hope, East Campus)
We communed with good food and in good company. It takes a lot of hard work preparing for the hungry masses. Thanks to all who volunteered at their church. (St. Andrews UMC, Winter Park)
Together we worshiped, making a joyful sound! (Ebenezer UMC, Jacksonville)
There's more than one way to make a joyful sound. (Plantation UMC)
First United Methodist Church of Zephyrhills incorporated a ceremonious releasing of doves as a symbol of Christ's ascension.
Let's not forget the ringing of bells. Rejoice! (Memorial UMC, Fernandina Beach)
We came together in prayer to reflect on what Christ has given, hearing the message of His love and His sacrifice. (Thonotosassa UMC)
- Prayer for the 20th Anniversary of the September 11th Attacks
- When did Ash Wednesday begin and why do we celebrate it?
- Commentary: The Christmas Star can bring light into our darkness
- Pandemic on Christmas Eve forces churches to innovate
- At 94, he’s ‘Mr. Music of United Methodism’