Wesley Foundation consecrates new buildingNext Generations Photo Essays
The Wesley Foundation at Florida State University and Tallahassee Community College held its new building consecration on Saturday, April 21, with Bishop Ken Carter. A special Saturday worship celebration was followed by a luncheon.
“We had a beautiful day welcoming new and old friends to our building and honoring the ministry that has been present on FSU's campus since 1926. A big thank you to Bishop Ken Carter for consecrating our building and celebrating with us! We are so excited for the future in this new space, and know big things are going to happen in this space thanks to the hard work and generous donations of so many! We are so grateful.” –Voices of Wesley Foundation
Click on a photo for a closer look.
- FLUMC takes a major stand for creation care
- FLUMC to establish Rev. Geraldine Williams-McClellan Scholarship at Gammon Seminary
- Ministry is window into the world of immigrant teens
- Students learn about living in meaningful service
- Artist’s spiritual gift brings Bible stories to life