South Florida JFON debuts mobile immigration clinic
March 07, 2016
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (UMNS) — A donated camper has been converted to a mobile legal clinic for immigrants by the South Florida Justice for our Neighbors, a ministry of The United Methodist Church that offers free legal services. Attorney and director Janet Horman said the mobile clinic can reach the more isolated and rural areas where there are few public transportation options.
to read the story, courtesy of Justice for Our Neighbors.
- Active-threat training offered to Florida churches, ministries
- AC 2019 resolutions due Jan. 31
- St. John's is re-purposing a community mission
- Apportionments are due Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
- School fills need for speech, occupational therapy
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Michael Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them. Through December 31, 2018, donations will be matched up to $500,000.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.