South Florida JFON debuts mobile immigration clinic
March 07, 2016
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (UMNS) — A donated camper has been converted to a mobile legal clinic for immigrants by the South Florida Justice for our Neighbors, a ministry of The United Methodist Church that offers free legal services. Attorney and director Janet Horman said the mobile clinic can reach the more isolated and rural areas where there are few public transportation options.
to read the story, courtesy of Justice for Our Neighbors.
- Church partnership bringing arts to its community
- Apportionments for 2020 are now available
- Ministry is window into the world of immigrant teens
- Hispanic Heritage Month celebration and worship resources
- Ecumenical ministry serves nearly 3,000 west coast children
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.