South Florida JFON debuts mobile immigration clinic
March 07, 2016
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (UMNS) — A donated camper has been converted to a mobile legal clinic for immigrants by the South Florida Justice for our Neighbors, a ministry of The United Methodist Church that offers free legal services. Attorney and director Janet Horman said the mobile clinic can reach the more isolated and rural areas where there are few public transportation options.
to read the story, courtesy of Justice for Our Neighbors.
- CROS Ministries launches mobile food pantry
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Killearn iServe volunteers are ‘Earth Angels’
- Cuban Methodist church sees massive growth
- United Methodists lobby at Florida Advocacy Days
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.