South Florida JFON debuts mobile immigration clinic
March 07, 2016
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (UMNS) — A donated camper has been converted to a mobile legal clinic for immigrants by the South Florida Justice for our Neighbors, a ministry of The United Methodist Church that offers free legal services. Attorney and director Janet Horman said the mobile clinic can reach the more isolated and rural areas where there are few public transportation options.
to read the story, courtesy of Justice for Our Neighbors.
- UM ARMY is transforming for young adults on mission
- CROS Ministries celebrates 40 years of collaboration
- Florida team ministers in Brazilian Amazonia
- ZOE empowers orphans, vulnerable children in Africa
- Madison Children’s Home celebrates new facilities
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.