South Florida JFON debuts mobile immigration clinic
March 07, 2016
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (UMNS) — A donated camper has been converted to a mobile legal clinic for immigrants by the South Florida Justice for our Neighbors, a ministry of The United Methodist Church that offers free legal services. Attorney and director Janet Horman said the mobile clinic can reach the more isolated and rural areas where there are few public transportation options.
to read the story, courtesy of Justice for Our Neighbors.
- Feeding Tampa Bay ministry blesses all
- Riverside members’ homes bring ministry to community
- ‘On Mission Together’ unites divergent churches in ministry
- Innovation creates an autism-friendly service for children
- Miami Lakes youth mission: the Holy Spirit in action
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.