Recipes for Labor Day and end of summer celebrationsLifestyle
For many of us, Labor Day is the final break before a long stretch of work and school before the fall's holiday season, and below are some recipes for appetizers and desserts that can kick up a pool party, an informal backyard picnic or a last weekend at the beach. Conference members and chefs contributed them during last year's recipe contest.
Although the "Jingle Bell Fudge" recipe may seem out of season, the name is a little reminder during Florida's hot September days of future and welcomed cooler weather.
Did we leave out a great recipe? Link to it in the comments below or click here to submit your recipe to us!
If you've got a sweet tooth, don't worry. We've put together a special list of treats just for you.
- "This is when the church learns how to be the church"
- Duke Divinity student forgives person who shot him, hopes to become voice for others
- Love given without expecting anything in return
- “The best-kept secret in the church”
- Church partnership bringing arts to its community