Installing new doors for a hurricane-damaged churchDisaster Recovery
In April a team of skilled volunteers from First United Methodist Church in Land O'Lakes responded to disaster recovery needs in the Florida Keys. The team brought tools and construction know-how to Big Pine Key UMC where they installed new doors in the church facilities. Through connections like these, volunteers across Florida are setting examples of grace, proving that we are stronger when we are on mission together. Join thousands of others in supporting people in recovery from Hurricane Irma through Florida Restores.
Click on a photo for a closer look.
- Disaster Recovery Updates
- "You absolutely could feel Jesus in the room"
- Standing with Haiti amid quake and storm
- Prayer & Support for Haiti after 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake
- Big Pine UMC uses Hearts, Hammers & Hands to help its community