Mission team mends a hurricane-damaged roof
January 11, 2018
From start to finish, see how this Concord CARES Mission Team
finished repairs to a hurricane-damaged roof captured in the photos below.
We are grateful for the UMC Connection that has brought friends and disaster response partners from the Holston Conference. If you’d like to help rebuild lives in Florida visit the disaster response page
for details on how you can support recovery efforts.
Click on a photo for a closer look.
- Kindness of neighbors: Hurricane recovery in Pahokee
- 'Hands and feet of Jesus' tackle Irma damage
- Irma campus-based recovery team ‘loves out loud’
- Summer camp at Warren Willis: playing and praying
- Installing new doors for a hurricane-damaged church
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.