Sides recipes for Labor Day barbeques and picnicsLifestyle
After such a hot summer, you deserve to top off the season with a great Labor Day break. Whether you plan to spend your holiday by the pool, on a picnic or grilling out with friends, these side recipes will round out any menu that starts out with grilled ribs, chicken, hamburgers or Dagwood sized sandwiches. An added plus is that many of our readers' recipes don't include mayonnaise, so they can stand up to Florida's September heat.
Did we leave out a great recipe? Link to it in the comments below or click here to submit your recipe to us!
And, for our Canine Family and Friends
- Love given without expecting anything in return
- “The best-kept secret in the church”
- Church partnership bringing arts to its community
- ‘Matthew 25 Challenge’ focuses on lives of the least
- Students learn about living in meaningful service
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.