Sides recipes for Labor Day barbeques and picnicsLifestyle
After such a hot summer, you deserve to top off the season with a great Labor Day break. Whether you plan to spend your holiday by the pool, on a picnic or grilling out with friends, these side recipes will round out any menu that starts out with grilled ribs, chicken, hamburgers or Dagwood sized sandwiches. An added plus is that many of our readers' recipes don't include mayonnaise, so they can stand up to Florida's September heat.
Did we leave out a great recipe? Link to it in the comments below or click here to submit your recipe to us!
And, for our Canine Family and Friends
- Tips for a Sustainable and Safe Christmas
- "This is when the church learns how to be the church"
- Duke Divinity student forgives person who shot him, hopes to become voice for others
- Love given without expecting anything in return
- “The best-kept secret in the church”