Kindness of neighbors: Hurricane recovery in Pahokee
August 02, 2018
The residents of Pahokee, Florida, saw firsthand the destruction caused by the devastating rains and winds of Hurricane Irma
that came blasting through their neighborhoods at the end of the 2017 hurricane season. But, they've also been blessed with the friendship and compassion of disaster recovery mission teams like the one from First Lakeland
who came to serve in March, and the First Hartselle
team hailing from Alabama. See highlights from their mission work below.
Click on a photo for a closer look.
- Florida churches raise over $1.5 million for Michael relief
- One year in: Hurricane Irma recovery needs volunteers
- Florida focuses on Hurricane Michael for Giving Tuesday, Nov. 27
- Gift will match up to $500,000 in Hurricane Michael donations
- Hurricane Michael special collection
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.