Haupert-Johnson launches episcopal candidacy website
May 03, 2016
Rev. Sue Haupert-Johnson, Florida's episcopal nominee to the Southeastern Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church, launched her candidacy website recently. It includes her biography, endorsements, a video and sermons. Click here
to visit her website and find out more about the Florida Conference nominee.
New bishops for the SEJ will be selected at the Jurisdictional Conference in July.
- Bishops call for new ways of embodying unity through mission, relationships
- Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
- No matter size or location, congregations need care
- Camp is an ‘Oasis’ for urban kids
- Killearn iServe volunteers are ‘Earth Angels’
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.