Haupert-Johnson launches episcopal candidacy website
May 03, 2016
Rev. Sue Haupert-Johnson, Florida's episcopal nominee to the Southeastern Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church, launched her candidacy website recently. It includes her biography, endorsements, a video and sermons. Click here
to visit her website and find out more about the Florida Conference nominee.
New bishops for the SEJ will be selected at the Jurisdictional Conference in July.
- Branches provides a lifeline where it’s needed most
- Old racial wounds start to heal through honest conversation
- Council of Bishops focuses on “justice, reconciliation, and healing.”
- Children’s Home chapel gets a facelift
- Apportionments for 2020 are now available
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.