Haupert-Johnson launches episcopal candidacy website
May 03, 2016
Rev. Sue Haupert-Johnson, Florida's episcopal nominee to the Southeastern Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church, launched her candidacy website recently. It includes her biography, endorsements, a video and sermons. Click here
to visit her website and find out more about the Florida Conference nominee.
New bishops for the SEJ will be selected at the Jurisdictional Conference in July.
- Bishop Carter announces Cabinet changes for the Florida Conference
- AC 2019 resolutions due Jan. 31
- 2020 delegate self-nomination deadline is Feb. 15
- Two extraordinary movements of the Holy Spirit this Christmas
- Active-threat training offered to Florida churches, ministries
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.