Haupert-Johnson launches episcopal candidacy website
May 03, 2016
Rev. Sue Haupert-Johnson, Florida's episcopal nominee to the Southeastern Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church, launched her candidacy website recently. It includes her biography, endorsements, a video and sermons. Click here
to visit her website and find out more about the Florida Conference nominee.
New bishops for the SEJ will be selected at the Jurisdictional Conference in July.
- Port Orange ministry takes church beyond walls
- Southeast churches include homeless as family
- Bishop Carter to host webinar on GC 2019 results March 1
- Bishop Ken Carter - Way Forward Message
- Camping Sunday is Feb. 24
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.