Haupert-Johnson launches episcopal candidacy website
May 03, 2016
Rev. Sue Haupert-Johnson, Florida's episcopal nominee to the Southeastern Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church, launched her candidacy website recently. It includes her biography, endorsements, a video and sermons. Click here
to visit her website and find out more about the Florida Conference nominee.
New bishops for the SEJ will be selected at the Jurisdictional Conference in July.
- Bishop Carter, Cabinet invite others to join in Scripture reading
- Bishop Ken Carter responds to Judicial Council decision
- Madison Children’s Home celebrates new facilities
- Exploration helps young adults contemplating ministry
- Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.