Florida focuses on Hurricane Michael for Giving Tuesday, Nov. 27
November 19, 2018
The Florida Conference is celebrating GivingTuesday, Nov. 27, this year by asking donors to contribute to the Hurricane Michael matching fund. Click here
to donate online.
The people of the First United Methodist Church of Ormond Beach have challenged the Florida Annual Conference to help our sisters and brothers in the panhandle through a matching gift up to the amount of $500,000.
Please make checks payable to The Florida Conference Treasurer, with Hurricane Michael in the notation line, and mail to: Florida Annual Conference, 450 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., Lakeland, FL 33815-1522.
These offerings will be distributed by Bishop David Graves and the cabinet of the Alabama-West Florida Annual Conference to local churches with the greatest needs.
Beyond GivingTuesday, the matching fund challenge continues through December 31, 2018.
- Miami Lakes youth mission: the Holy Spirit in action
- ‘Volunteer Village’ eases volunteer housing crunch in Keys
- UMCOR Sunday, March 31, supports disaster response
- Florida churches raise over $1.5 million for Michael relief
- One year in: Hurricane Irma recovery needs volunteers
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.