Donate to Irma Fund on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 28Disaster Recovery
Editor’s Note: Click here to donate funds, volunteer for recovery efforts or ask for help.
Launched in 2012, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving positioned as a "do-good" alternative to the post-Thanksgiving shopping and consumption associated with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here is a link to donate Tuesday; and, click here to volunteer for recovery assistance. Click here for our Irma/Disaster Recovery page.
When Henry Timms started Giving Tuesday in 2012, he hoped it would make a difference and change the world." Over the past five years, it's done just that. "The secret sauce of Giving Tuesday has been community," he said once. Timms is right — there's nothing more incredible than a community working together for good.
- Pam Garrison honored with FEPA Distinguished Service Award
- For Pam Garrison, Disaster Response is more than a job, it's a ministry
- Churches pick up after Sally
- The Work of Disaster Recovery Photo Essay
- Especially now, preparation is vital in hurricane season