Conference Announces New Controller Christine ShuttersAnnouncements
February 05, 2021
Christine is a recent transplant to Florida, moving to Davenport from Paw Paw, Michigan as her husband began work with Walt Disney World. She brings an extensive background in finance in both the nonprofit and for-profit accounting world and experience in working with grant accounting and compliance. Prior to coming to work with the Conference, Christine was Director of Finance for Capital Area Services in Lansing, Michigan, Director of Finance and Human Resources for Tri-County Council for Child Development and twice has owned her own licensed childcare.
Christine has learned the business of the Conference quickly, has assumed oversight of all accounting functions, and has handled the transition with grace. She assumed the new role after former Conference Controller Craig Smelser was recommended as the next Conference Treasurer in November.
- AC 2021 resolutions due Jan. 31
- Bishop Carter Announces Mid-Year Moves
- Statement from Bishop Ken Carter on the Completion of the 2020 U.S. Election
- Apportionments and End of Year Payments
- Bishop Ken Carter's assignment to Florida is extended