Christmas recipe season is in full swingLifestyle
Christmas season is in full swing, with visitors dropping by, family coming to visit, parties to host and gatherings to bring an appetizer to for sharing.
Below are some recipes for breakfast and brunch, appetizers and desserts, many of which can be made ahead or frozen until ready to bake and serve. Included is a bonus recipe for a Christmas Village House that is a great project to do with children (of any age) and grandchildren. Conference members and chefs contributed them during last fall’s recipe contest.
If you have a great Christmas recipe, click here to submit it to the conference’s online recipe book.
Breakfast and Brunch
- "This is when the church learns how to be the church"
- Duke Divinity student forgives person who shot him, hopes to become voice for others
- Love given without expecting anything in return
- “The best-kept secret in the church”
- Church partnership bringing arts to its community