Bishop Carter's Christmas reflectionCommentary
December 16, 2016
John 1:14 is the Scripture for Bishop Carter's message this Christmas.
"The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood." (The Message)
- Sobering racial statistics on healthcare demand systemic resolution
- We Must Fight The Good Fight For Our Environment
- Fifteen ways to pray for your pastor
- A Call to Discipleship: Living as Disciples of a Non-Violent Lord in a Time of Violence
- The Gospel, a stranger and the burnt ends of the brisket (Luke 24. 13–35)
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.