Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
May 01, 2017
Bishop Kenneth H. Carter, Jr. and the appointive cabinet of the Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church, in consultation with the clergy and authorized lay leaders of the local churches, announce full-time appointment changes, to take effect July 1, 2017. Click here
for the list, organized by districts.
This act of ministry is in fulfillment of paragraphs 425-429 of The Book of Discipline (2016). For a reflection on the core values employed in the process of clergy appointments to churches, click here
"Let us lift these clergy, their families and the local churches in prayer, in the hope that we will more fully participate in our mission—“to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world” (Book of Discipline, 120).
- Children’s Home expansion creates outreach opportunities
- Madison Children’s Home celebrates new facilities
- Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
- Appointment-making in a time of mission: 2018
- Parkland tragedy, heart for change inspires '5000 Letters'
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.