Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
April 15, 2018
Bishop Ken Carter and the appointive cabinet of the Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church, in consultation with the clergy and authorized lay leaders of the local churches, announce full-time appointment changes, to take effect July 1, 2018. Click here
for the list, organized by districts.
This act of ministry is in fulfillment of paragraphs 337-338 of The Book of Discipline
(2016). For a reflection on the core values employed in the process of clergy appointments to churches, click here.
"Let us lift these clergy, their families and the local churches in prayer, in the hope that we will more fully participate in our mission—“to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world” (The Book of Discipline, 120
- Camping Sunday is Feb. 24
- LEC renovating to meet future expectations
- Florida churches raise over $1.5 million for Michael relief
- Bishop Carter announces Cabinet changes for the Florida Conference
- AC 2019 resolutions due Jan. 31
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.