Bishop Carter's Thanksgiving message: All can help with Irma restorationDisaster Recovery
Editor's Note: Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them. Volunteer to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery. Together, with God, we are bigger! #flumcWeAreBigger
It was a very big storm....but, together, we are bigger. Bishop Carter notes that the post-Irma journey toward restoration is just beginning. He asks that members of the Florida Conference offer themselves to be used by God in this great work, with our prayers, our financial gifts and our working hands.
- Pam Garrison honored with FEPA Distinguished Service Award
- For Pam Garrison, Disaster Response is more than a job, it's a ministry
- Churches pick up after Sally
- The Work of Disaster Recovery Photo Essay
- Especially now, preparation is vital in hurricane season