Bible crossword and quiz launched
February 09, 2016
The Florida Conference is giving Bible buffs a chance to test their knowledge about the people, places and events in the Old and New Testaments with a weekly crossword puzzle and Bible quiz beginning this week.
The crossword puzzle can be found on the news page (just like its print media sister) at www.flumc.org/news
, and a new puzzle will be published every Monday. A crossword archive
including past puzzles is available, and they can be solved online or printed to complete on paper.
Every Monday, a new multiple choice question will test readers’ knowledge of Bible stories, and previous questions will be available in an archive. Readers can submit their own multiple choice questions to try to stump their Methodist friends. When those quiz questions are published, the authors will be credited.
The Bible quiz can be found at http://www.flumc.org/biblequiz
or on the button of Moses on the home page.
- Apportionments for 2020 are now available
- Cornerstone dares to happen so many can dream
- New leader carries torch for Archives and History ministry
- A Call to Discipleship: Living as Disciples of a Non-Violent Lord in a Time of Violence
- Two fall gatherings with Bishop Carter are slated
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.