A dozen soups for Christmas recovery and cooler weatherLifestyle
After the whirlwind of the holiday season and with the beginning of cooler winter days, soup can warm the soul and lead us back to healthier menus.
“Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the other, each batch has its own characteristics and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.” –Marge Kennedy
- Tips for a Sustainable and Safe Christmas
- "This is when the church learns how to be the church"
- Duke Divinity student forgives person who shot him, hopes to become voice for others
- Love given without expecting anything in return
- “The best-kept secret in the church”