Photo contest finalists announced
All the votes are in, and the fans have spoken! The “Actions Speak Louder” photo contest finalists are below. Click here to see the photos.
Churches with average weekly attendance over 125
- Elisa Groendyke, FUMC Port St. Lucie
- Rita Etherington, FUMC Port St. Lucie
- David Averill, FUMC Gainesville
Churches with average weekly attendance under 125
- Chelsea Lingelbach, St. Andrews UMC, Winter Park
- James Christmas, FUMC Reddick
- Beth Gardner, FUMC Bunnell
Conference judges will pick the winners in each category by December 14 based on the following criteria:
- Connection to theme (community outreach and service).
Winners will be announced by December 19, and the prize video production packages will be awarded to the winners’ churches in January. The video packages will include:
- Toshiba Camileo X200 HD 1080p Camcorder
- 2 - Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card Polaroid
- 72" Photo / Video ProPod Tripod W/Carrying Case
- NEWER CN-160 Dimmable LED Video Light
- Azden WMS-PRO Wireless Microphone System Audio-Technical
- PRO24CM Stereo Microphone with Camera Mount.
The conference will be posting other “Actions Speak Louder” contestants’ photos on our Facebook page and our Where I Saw God photo page (@whereisawgod) to highlight their churches’ community outreach and service.