Conference launches "What are Umc Doing" video channel
is the local church video community created by the Florida Conference for churches to learn how other local churches are impacting their communities and to share what you are doing in yours.
It’s all on our YouTube channel, and you can browse other FLUMC local church videos on the second largest search engine in the world now.
How To - What Are UMC Doing?
|Stay tuned and stay connected. Click here to subscribe to our What are Umc Doing YouTube Channel.
Building the Connection
We want local churches to video-share the impact they have in their communities and build a video library relevant to them. Here are some topic/theme ideas to get all of us started:
- Community service
- New ways to reach your community
- New approaches to worship service
If you have videos less than 5 minutes in length with wide appeal to Florida churches that are informative and engaging, please upload them here
Along with your video, send us:
- A short description
- Link to your church website
- Name of person submitting and their phone number and email address (not for publication, only if we need to reach you if we have problems opening your video, etc.)
Some important video criteria (includes the legal stuff):
- Less than 5 minutes in length
- Wide appeal to Florida churches
- Informative and engaging
- No soliciting, promotions, advertising
- Include license for background music, if needed
- If video scripted for individuals, signed releases
- Parental releases for children filmed individually
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to us at YouTube@flumc.org.