2017 apportionments available
August 17, 2016
The conference has been working very closely with the districts to prepare the 2017 apportionments. The apportionments for 2017 are now available on the conference website. Please contact your district office first if you have any questions regarding your 2017 apportionments.
To find your 2017 apportionment information:
- Go to the conference homepage: http://www.flumc.org/
- Click on the “Monthly Reports” tab at the bottom right of the page.
- Click on the top link under Monthly Billing Reports: “Click here to download monthly reports.”
- When you choose a report there will be a report on the pull down menu called 2017 Apportionments Report. This report will take you to your 2017 apportionments.
- Camping Sunday is Feb. 24
- Reminder: 2020 delegate self-nomination deadline is Feb. 15
- LEC renovating to meet future expectations
- Florida churches raise over $1.5 million for Michael relief
- Bishop Carter announces Cabinet changes for the Florida Conference
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.