2016 apportionments due Jan. 10, 2017
January 02, 2017
|Apportionments support many ministries, including campus ministry, camps and retreats, missions and the multi-cultural and justice ministries.
Apportionment payments for 2016 must be received in the lock box at Regions Bank or paid online by Tuesday, January 10, 2017. This is not a postmarked by date; it is the last day monies must be received in the Conference office or the bank lock box to be included in 2016 apportionments receipts. Any payments received after that date will be applied to 2017 apportionments. Any payments received between January 1 and January 10 must be clearly marked as to which year they are to be applied.
All apportionment payments should be accompanied by a completed Remittance Report.
to access the Remittance Report on the Conference website.
Or go to the website at www.flumc.org
- Click on the “Financial Services” tab
- Click on “2016 Apportionment Giving Report Forms”
- Select one of the two versions of the Giving Report listed at the bottom of the page
Complete the Remittance Form with the following information:
- Church name
- GCFA number
- Preparer contact information
- Allocation amounts for each fund
To pay online click here
Any amounts due for Ministry Protection and Health and Benefits at the end of the year will continue to show as outstanding on a church’s statement in 2017. To ensure proper processing of these payments and avoid errors, payments should contain the following information on the check, check stub or statement:
- Church name
- GCFA number
- Invoice number (include all letters and any 0’s)
- Allocation amounts for each invoice
Also, take note of the billing address for each of these types of payments. The last four (4) numbers after the zip code are different for each and very important to include to ensure your payment is processed properly.
To be considered a 100% connectional church in the Florida Annual Conference Journal, 100% of 2016 apportionments must be received by January 10, 2017, and all outstanding Ministry Protection and Health and Benefits obligations must be received by December 31, 2016.
- Bishop Carter announces full-time appointment changes
- Appointment-making in a time of mission: 2018
- Parkland tragedy, heart for change inspires '5000 Letters'
- Bishop Carter invites local churches to remember victims through acts of worship
- Florida Advocacy Days brings moral voice to state legislators
Donate here to the Florida Conference Hurricane Irma Fund
to help churches and the neighborhoods that surround them.
to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery. Together, with God, we are bigger!