In more than 60 countries around the world, United Methodist missionaries come from many places and backgrounds and witness and serve in dramatically different locales and cultures.
They engage in a range of activities and professions including pastors, educators, congregational and leadership developers, regional coordinators for UMCOR, agriculturalists, health coordinators, and doctors.
Ways you can help support United Methodist Missionaries:
- Learn about our missionaries and how they live faith through their remarkable work.
- Pray for them and their ministry.
- Share news of United Methodist missionaries at your church. Use these resources to help: Church and Missionary Partnerships and Missionary Newsletters/Blogs
- Give to missionaries around the world or to a specific missionary of your choice from his/her bio.
- Partner with a missionary through a Covenant Relationship.
Missionaries, global covenants representatives, UMVIM leaders, and staff from the office of Global Missions of the Florida Conference are available to speak at local church/cluster/district gatherings. Contact Icel Rodriguez, Director of Global Missions, at email@example.com or Larry Rankin, Missionary Support, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Missions calendars, pamphlets and brochures are available at no cost from the Office of Global Missions of the Florida Conference. For requests, contact Katherine Lain at email@example.com.
Other mission related resources are available by visiting the following websites: