Are you interested in a 10-day mission trip to Angola?
Come and be part of what God is doing at the Quessua Methodist Mission in East Angola. Learn about the customs and lives of our Angolan brothers and sisters and their resilience and faith. Without a question, the overflowing joy and devotion of our partners will rekindle your spirit as you partner with them.
The Quessua Methodist Missio in Malanje, Angola, was destroyed during the 27 year long civil war that ended in 2002. While the mission station has been rebuilt, and it is in full operation, there are several opportunities for teams of volunteers including but not limited to:
- Repairs to the mission schools and church
- Medical services at the mission hospital
- Lectures/workshops at the Seminary
- Vacation Bible School at the villages surrounding the mission
- Fellowship with United Methodist Women (UMW) and Men (UMM), youth and young adults at nearby churches
- Most importantly: Building relationships for eternity!!
Five UMVIM teams are scheduled for the second half of 2021. All teams will perform a combination of these tasks and will be hosted at the Quessua mission house. Please contact team leaders if you are interested in participating in any of these groups.
- June 14-28 - Contact: Icel Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- July 12-23 - Contact: Sandi Goodman (email@example.com)
- August 2-16 - Contact: Luz Ortiz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 5-16 - Contact: Bruce Anderson (email@example.com)
- October 17-28 - Contact: Simon Osunlana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in leading a team from your church/district, contact Icel Rodriguez at email@example.com to schedule this trip. For logistical reasons, the Quessua mission can only accommodate one team per month with no more than 8 members.