Ministries in the North East District
- Campus to City Wesley - Campus to City Wesley exists to serve college-aged young adults on the campuses of Northeast Florida and prepare them to be leaders and laborers for the cities of the world.
- Certified Lay Ministry - Certified Lay Ministers serve in local churches providing assistance to pastors. Sometimes, they are assigned by a district superintendent to provide pastoral leadership in small congregations.
- DLC Nurse & Learn - DLC is a special education school dedicated to meeting all the needs of special needs children in Christian, loving atmosphere. Located in Murray Hill United Methodist Church & Lakeshore Presbyterian Church.
- Lay Servant Ministry - Lay Servants are to serve the local church or charge in any way in which their witness or leadership and service inspires the laity to deeper commitment to Christ and more effective discipleship.This includes the interpretation of scriptures, doctrine, organization, and ministries of the church.
- United Methodist Men - The United Methodist Men are in ministry to Help Men Grow In Christ, So Others May Know Christ.
- United Methodist Women - The United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011