Churches are charged with the responsibility to ensure the safety of all their staff and parishioners. The Florida Annual Conference's number-one priority is helping churches and related ministries and agencies protect the people their ministries seek to serve. We encourage all churches and ministries to obtain a comprehensive background check through a background screening company.
An online service provides access to the information needed to make an informed hiring or volunteer placement decision. Through the use of a background screening company, churches and related ministries and agencies can responsibly manage hiring and volunteer placement and, as a result, reduce the possibility that a child or vulnerable adult will be exposed to harm.
Background Checks should include all of the following:
- A national criminal background screening
- A search of the Florida Criminal History Database (Obtain a Criminal History (state.fl.us)) ,
- a search of the National Sex Offender database
- a Social Security verification to confirm identity
Background Check Options:
- firstname.lastname@example.org | www.screeningone.com | www.applicantone.com - Office: 919-533-5005 - Cell: 919-247-1250
- Trak-1 Technology - Office: 918.779.7000 Ji Kim, Account Manager email@example.com
- To access the Trak-1 Technology package, please utilize the link and access Initial Access Password: xCZ919noted below.
- Any company that will perform a background check that includes all of the above-referenced criteria.