Join the North East District for our 2020 Training Event entitled EQUIP 2020 – Unstuck on Saturday, February 29, 2020 @ Beach UMC, Jacksonville Beach. During this training event, we will have Tony Morgan from The Unstuck Group as our speaker. We will not be offering individual workshops during this event.
- 9-10 a.m. Doors Open/Check-In (please note later start time than in previous years.)
- 10 – 10:15 a.m. Welcome/Opening Worship
- 10:15 – 12:00 Session 1: Interruption & Assessment: Interruptions challenge us to pause and assess what’s happening, then build a plan to respond. Without interruption, every church has the potential to go through a very similar life cycle. In this session, Tony Morgan shares the seven phases of the typical church life cycle and helps you learn how to discover if your church is really stuck.
- 12:05 – 1:15 p.m. Lunch (Please note that we will only be serving turkey boxed lunches. You can select a vegetarian boxed lunch if needed.)
- 1:15 – 3 p.m. Session 2: Planning & Action: Where do churches most often get stuck? In this session, Tony digs deeper into two phases of the life cycle where churches tend to get stuck and offers practical frameworks and discussion around clarifying mission, vision and strategy, building a structure that reflects your strategy, and reducing complexity. You'll walk away with a clearer understanding of the next step God has for your church.
- 3 p.m. Final Q&A/Closing
Please be sure to review our EVENT GUIDE which will include the schedule of the day and other important information before registering.
You MUST register in advance to attend. Our registration platform allows for group registration. So if your church wants to bring a group, they can all be registered and paid for in one registration. FYI - When doing a group registration, the system will ask for a main contact. The main contact person does not automatically get registered for the event. If the main contact wants to attend the event, they also have to put their name with the list of registrants. Due to space constraints, we cannot allow walk-in registrations. Cost to attend the event is $10 per person. If you need to register by check, please contact the District Office at 904-396-3026 and press 2 to reach Pam Mullay. Registration is capped at 400 participants.
The District Office has ordered copies of the book - The Unstuck Church by Tony Morgan. This is the same book that your church Lay Leader received a copy of at Super-Charged Conference. You can purchase the book and either pick up at the office or reserve your copy to be picked up at the Leadership Event in 2020. Cost is $12.50 per book.
Order Now! https://
ABOUT TONY MORGAN - Tony is founder and chief strategic officer of The Unstuck Group. For 14 years, Tony served on the senior leadership teams at West Ridge Church in Dallas, Georgia, NewSpring Church in South Carolina, and Granger Community Church in Indiana. He's written several books, as well as articles that have been featured with the Willow Creek Association, Catalyst and Pastors.com. He writes about leadership regularly at tonymorganlive.com. His book, The Unstuck Church: Equipping Churches to Experience Sustained Health, is available from Thomas Nelson.