Start the journey to more effectively share your church’s story and identity with the community through a comprehensive church marketing plan.
This course is designed to help churches implement a strategic marketing plan by exploring the planning process, branding standards and various ways their church can have an impact. Additionally, the Church Marketing Plan Tool (CMPT) is designed to help church leaders identify and fine tune the strategies needed to increase the church’s reach and thrive in the areas that are unique to their community. Join the District and the United Methodist Communications Agency for this FREE Training Session.
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Plan and build a marketing plan
- Launch a successful marketing strategy
- Identify the importance of a consistent brand
- Develop a custom plan geared at reaching the people in your community
- Utilize the Church Marketing Plan Tool
This FREE session is being offered on March 6, 2019 from 1-3 p.m. at Fleming Island UMC, 7170 US-17, Fleming Island, FL 32003. Come early and attend the 10 a.m. training session entitled Social Media for Churches. .