We are pleased to announce our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provided by Magellan Healthcare. This convenient, confidential and free program offers services to help you and your household members resolve daily challenges and manage more complex issues.
Click here to download a PDF of these available services
Counseling – Get help with stress, anxiety, grief, relationship concerns and more.
Coaching – Achieve your goals using coaches to help you stay on track.
Online programs – Use self-guided, interactive apps for depression, chronic pain and more.
Work-Life web services – Find resources for child care, elder care, discounts and more.
Work-Life services – Save time and money with specialists who research service providers in many areas including childcare, adult care, education, home improvement and more.
Legal, Financial and ID Theft services – Access to free consultations and resources.
Member website – Get more information on all the services available.
Use the Provider Search to find care in your area
See the latest news on trending topics like building resiliency or managing finances
Browse the Learning Center to find articles, webinar recordings, videos and self-assessments on a wide range of topics including anxiety, child care, depression, elder care, parenting, relationships, stress management, substance misuse, work-life balance and so much more.
You do not need to enroll. The EAP is available to you and your household members at no cost.
Services are completely confidential and provided by a third party.
You can call anytime 24/7/365, and the EAP will help get you on the right path to meet your needs.
How to get started
Getting the help you need, when you need it, can result in you leading a happier, more productive life.
Give your program a call at 1.800.523.5668 and get connected with the right resource or professional.
Learn more about all the services available at Magellan Healthcare.
2022 Live Webinar Schedule
- Define the warning signs of suicide.
- Discuss how to speak to someone about suicide concerns.
- List resources and how to get help.
- Define addiction and warning signs of substance misuse.
- Identify when it’s time to get help.
- List resources to help with recovery.
- Describe why holidays are more stressful than other times of the year.
- Identify your “limits” during the holidays.
- Explain coping skills to help you stay emotionally healthy.
- Describe the importance of purpose for resilience and thriving.
- Discuss benefits of purpose.
- Identify strategies to live with intention and realize your meaning.