Retreat and User Group Program Coordinator
Riverside Camp and Retreat Center is excited to announce that our ministry is growing and we have a new position that will be starting this spring/summer. This new position is the Retreat and User Group Program Coordinator, a year round position. The successful candidate will be joining a growing team that is focused on showing God’s love through everything we do. The new team member that we are looking for would be:
- A Christian
- Understanding and able to follow the UMC Doctrine
- A college grad in a related field
- A team player
- Camp experience (not required, but helpful)
- Ability to work in the office, visit churches and other organizations, work outside in the fabulous Florida weather, and with a variety of people, ages, and backgrounds
- Looking for a career in the Camping and Retreat Ministries of the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Here are the top 10 job responsibilities:
- Point of Contact for all user groups and in house retreats
- Office time relating to contracts, invoice, and communication with user group leaders
- Host 2 current in house retreats
- Development of future in house retreats
- Team Work and communication
- Staff development of seasonal staff
- Staff recruitment for user groups
- Working on weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned by the director.
The compensation will be the following:
- $10.00-$12.00 an hour based upon experience
- Onsite housing in a three bedroom and 2 bath house includes:
- Water and sewer
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher
- Health Insurance
- 403b plan
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly development trip/conferences
- Paid vacation and sick time
Please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to David Weber, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will be filled as soon as June 1, 2018.
Contact: David Weber, Jr.
7305 County Rd. 78 LaBelle FL 33935