The Worship Leader must be a follower of Jesus Christ, able to provide leadership and oversight for our music ministries. Someone who is willing to expand the worship ministry as the church grows with passion and energy.
- Work with the Pastor and Worship Committee to plan and develop worship services, including selection of music.
- Support and uplift worship services through inspirational and well-prepared music.
- Attend and participate in all worship services
- Lead weekly rehearsals with Praise Team
- Attend Worship Committee meetings as scheduled
- Organize special music programs such as biannual music programs
- Support the mission of the church
- Sundays -
- Warm up rehearsals and preparation for worship service
- Attend and lead Worship service, currently 10-11 AM
- Praise Team Rehearsal
- Selecting, learning, preparing, and presenting new songs.
- Media Presentation
- Work with media team to prepare media presentation for Sunday service
- Complete required CCLI reporting
- Develop Youth Music Program
- Work with Worship Committee and Youth Leaders to promote participation of youth in music
- A degree in music ministry and/or music is preferred
- Experience in leading inspirational worship services with excellence
- A developed musical talent (instrumental, vocal, or both)
Contact: Connie Alexander
Location: Ft Caroline United Methodist Church
Address: 8510 Ft Caroline Rd Jacksonville FL 32277
Email: Click to email