The Executive Assistant (EA) represents the Lead Pastor and Chief Executive Director in communication to the congregation and community. Duties include managing the schedules and communications of the Lead Pastor and Chief Executive Director. The EA will prioritize emails and phone calls, assisting with document prep and other planning items for meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings and outside events, including scheduling, room reservations, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Managing conference communications and data
- Maintain stock of office supplies and equipment
- Manage and organize reception volunteers.
Typical Work Week Schedule
|Monday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
SpiritualMust profess faith in Jesus Christ
Demonstrates a vital and growing relationship with Jesus Christ through the practice of the spiritual disciplines: Prayer, Searching the Scriptures, Community and Accountability, etc.
Lives out the values of Bay Hope Church
Education and / or Experience
High School Diploma required.
At least 2 years of professional administrative assistant experience required.
Experience in ministry is helpful but not required.
Ability and AttitudePossess high organizational skills, ability to stay on task, meet deadlines, and follow through on assignments. Display reliability and dependability in a friendly, patient, and courteous manner. Keep a positive work attitude and ethic.
Proven experience and proficiency in digital media
Contact: Bay Hope Church
Location: Lutz, FL
Address: 17030 Lakeshore Road Lutz FL 33558