Associate Director of Worship Arts
August 17, 2021
- Will play the organ [Rodgers Infinity 484 hybrid] for all services as required and will accompany all groups as needed.
- Available for rehearsals of choirs and bells and be able to play, sing, or conduct as needed.
- Other duties assigned by the Worship Arts Director.
- Must be able to read music and direct choral and/or instrumental ensembles as well as have a basic understanding of the other performing and visual arts. A background in drama is helpful.
- Must possess efficient, caring, and discerning telephone skills
- Must possess excellent writing skills.
- The ability to play piano and organ and possess strong vocal skills is desired.
- Must maintain confidentiality in all situations.
- Must possess the gift of hospitality.
- Must possess a helpful, cheerful, diplomatic, and caring servant attitude to all and must be able to be trusted to follow through on delegated responsibilities in a timely and caring manner.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task, using good time management skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, as demonstrated by conscientious work ethic, teaching ability, and accountability.
- Must have a heart for the ministries and goals of the United Methodist Church of Sun City Center.
Contact: Tiffani M Martinez
Location: Sun City Center United Methodist Church
Address: 1210 Del Webb Blvd. W Sun City Center FL 33573