Position Classification: Part Time
Weekly Hours of Work: 20 hours
Keystone United Methodist Church in Odessa, FL, is seeking a Facilities Coordinator. He/She will work with the Trustees and Office Manager to ensure the maintenance of the church campus, including the Preschool, is current or being scheduled.
- Gathering bids for any repairs as required by Trustees
- Performing small handyman jobs such as change out locks, lightbulbs, small paint jobs, leaky faucets, change out a sprinkler head, change out air filters, etc.
- Learning the transient potable water supply system and coordinate with the water treatment company and facilitate/oversee necessary inspections
- Learning the lawn sprinkler system and how to operate
- Scheduling A/C repairs and inspections
- Coordinating with cleanup service, maintenance contractors, lawn service, etc.
- Attending Trustees meetings the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 P.M.
- He/She must be able to pass a background security check.
Pay is dependent on qualifications.
For additional information or to submit resume, please contact Suparna Robertson, Administrative Assistant to the Pastor, (813) 920-5153, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Suparna Robertson
Location: Keystone United Methodist Church
Address: 16301 Race Track Rd Odessa 33556