Director of Video Production
St. Luke’s UMC seeks a Director of Video Production who is passionate about excellence in video content development and storytelling, live production, and growing diverse production teams in a faith-based setting. Full Time, Exempt; Excellent benefits including health insurance, retirement match and generous PTO.
Position Description: In collaboration with Minister of Worship and Arts, the Director of Video Production develops a holistic strategy for live and pre-produced video for all St. Luke’s ministry areas. This position develops video staff and volunteers to lead and facilitate video needs for worship, theatre, events, and other experiences, as well as taking the lead on using video media for storytelling in all ministry areas.
- Ability to recruit, train, inspire and lead volunteer teams
- Collaborate creatively and technically, and communicate effectively with other directors, volunteers and part time staff
- 3+ years experience in video production and editing, including proficiency with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Alignment with St. Luke’s Core Values and Mission/Vision, and the ability to invite others into our values/mission
- Experience in live audiovisual production or related field
- Proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially Photoshop
- Experience/proficiency with presentation software, specifically Propresenter
- Experience with Wirecast or similar OBS streaming software
Contact: Rev. Melissa Cooper
Location: St. Luke's UMC
Address: 4851 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando 32819