Keystone Christian Pre-School Director
Keystone Christian Preschool, a ministry of Keystone United Methodist Church in Odessa, FL, is seeking a Preschool Director who can successfully manage the well-established school of approximately 130 children, ages 2 through 5.
Faith: Being a Committed Follower of Jesus Christ who is, and will remain during the period of employment, an active member and participant in a Christian Church Community with actions, behavior and appearance representative of a Bible-believing Christian both in and out of the school environment and through the use of social media.
Education: at least an AA from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, or a related field, with a Level II Director Credential and VPK Endorsement (or underway).
Experience: Knowledge of all applicable FL licensing laws and VPK standards with at least two years of successful classroom teaching in Early Childhood Education and/or two or more years of successful supervisory/administrative experience. First Aid and CPR certified. Able to successfully pass all background checks and fingerprint clearances.
- Organize and oversee all daily operations, ensuring compliance with all state licensing laws.
- Hire, supervise, and develop (spiritually and professionally) our outstanding preschool staff
- Be a relational connector with families, students, and staff
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Work cooperatively with the governing committees of Keystone United Methodist Church
- Computer proficient (Word, Outlook, Excel) and able to learn new computer programs such as ProCare, ACS, etc.
Salary determined by qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your resume!
Contact: Keystone Pre-School Committee
Location: Keystone United Methodist Church
Address: 16301 Race Track Rd Odessa 33556