January 06, 2021
Christ United Methodist Preschool, a UMAP Accredited and DCF Gold Seal Certified Preschool is looking for a qualified assistant Teacher to offer our community a safe, healthy, and age appropriate learning environment that teaches children about God's love. Provide every child with the opportunity to develop spiritually, academically, physically, emotionally and socially through constructive play , a Christian curriculum and resource programs.
- Develop a nurturing environment .
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, outdoor play etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Organize sleep schedules and feeding hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other teachers
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Experience as a Preschool Teacher is a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Have 45 DCF training hours, CPR & First Aide. Or willing to complete all DCF and SR requirements.
Acquired Paid leave.
Contact: Laura Cote
Address: 400 Penman Rd Neptune Beach FL 32266