Audio & Video Equipment Technician
Job Title: Audio & Video Equipment Technician
Reports To: Pastor, Music Director, Office Administer
Position Status: Part Time – Sundays. Occasional Holiday Services, Funerals, Weddings and other events. Advanced notice will be given.
The Audio & Video Equipment Technician is responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing and troubleshooting audio and video (online streaming) equipment.
Also, produce the best possible atmosphere for worship through sound reinforcement. This includes but is not limited to supporting the audio needs of the people involved with the church service. Ultimately, glorify God through providing excellent audio services.
- Set up stage for musicians and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as church service, meetings,
- Set up and operate sound
- Perform proper line check.
- Perform proper sound check; includes gain settings, monitor mixes, proper volume settings, and eq/mixing process. Monitor sound feels to ensure
- Test and resolve equipment
- Diagnose and correct media system
- Check with worship leader and pastor for schedule and any schedule changes.
- Responsible for adjusting sound levels during service as
- Responsible for following Pastor and Music Director’s direction during services. For example, boosting monitor
- Responsible for recording the service.
- Responsible for following stage and schedule
- Responsible for providing a distraction-free service as it relates to audio
- Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
- Follow-up with the Music Director to find out if issues existed for them during
- Note any broken/faulty equipment and take it out of service if
- Clear Stage of equipment as
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed through Office Administrator.
As Needed or Required
- Clean audio and video equipment and store
- Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of
- Duplicate audio and video data.
- Maintain inventory of equipment. (Required monthly)
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A heart for worshiping
- Able to work in team setting
- Has experience with audio and video equipment successfully in the live environment.
- Have good communication
- Ability to think quickly and react/trouble shoot properly in high stress
- Willing to attend training sessions and read/watch other training material for improving existing
- Ability to carry or lift equipment up to 40 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $50.00 per hour
Contact: Angela Thompson
Address: 603 11th St. W. Bradenton FL 34205