Kendall United Methodist Church, Pinecrest, FL
Facilities Superintendent is responsible for the maintenance, upkeep and safety of the church properties and grounds.
Duties include, but are not limited to: inspect and maintain the buildings, mechanical systems, and grounds; to monitor and take appropriate precautions to ensure the buildings and grounds are secure and kept reasonably safe from hazards; to assist with set-up and breakdowns of special events; and to help with facility improvement projects for the Church and Preschool.
Position Classification: Full-Time with flexible work schedule
- Resumé with references
- 3 years documentable, relatable, work experience
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- High School Diploma
- Own Transportation with valid Driver’s License
- Good Communicator – Bilingual a plus
- All KUMC Employees must pass a Level II Background Check
Benefits: Paid vacation and Holidays.
Contact: Joanna Carrasquillo
Phone: (305) 667-0343 x111