Program Coordinator, 4 Pillars Counseling & Enrichment Center
4 Pillars Counseling & Enrichment Center seeks to alleviate suffering and empower individuals and families to live healthier, more hopeful lives through counseling services and behavioral health support. Specialization areas include marriage and family, trauma-informed, addiction, LGBTQIA+, and child play therapy.
Position plays a critical role supporting the implementation and strategic growth of ministry program initiatives, resources and partnerships. Collaborates closely with program leadership, staff, community and institutional partners in the local community to maximize ministry integration, promote financial sustainability and expand program impact. Evening and weekend work hours are required. This opportunity is part-time.
- Main position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Collaborates with the Counseling Center program administrative council and Board of Directors in the implementation and coordination of program operations and initiatives in furtherance of Church vision, mission and goals;
- Serves as the administrative contact and staff liaison for the program ministry, providing proactive and timely communication and information to program staff, volunteers and participants, including site leasees;
- Coordinates the administrative and functional planning of program activities, projects, events and initiatives, including logistical and financial considerations, advertising and communications, and regulatory compliance;
- Supports ongoing program performance management, assisting in the regular review and evaluation of program administration, practices and outreach in alignment with Church vision and mission;
- Supports the formulation of long-range program planning and development, including financial strategy, budget management, risk analysis and resource development;
- Supports the development, training and oversight of an effective volunteer network of Church members, interns, ministry partners and community leaders in the facilitation of program education and development, ensuring appropriate training, background check, and safety procedures are followed prior to ministry participation;
- Assists in the coordination of program resource development and financial administration, including budget management, fundraising, grant and resource allocation, expense reporting and donor management;
- Assists in the coordination of program administrative records, reporting, communications and other program-related documentation (including annual reports, policies and procedures) in compliance with legal regulations, internal operational guidelines and program requirements;
- Maintains appropriate boundaries while cultivating healthy professional relationships with program participants, volunteers and staff;
- Represents the counseling program and Church within the local geographical community, participating as appropriate in related forums, roundtables, conferences and ministries for partnership and outreach purposes;
- Supports program integration into the life of the congregation and community by fostering spiritual growth and encouraging proactive ministry connection and participation;
- Understands and supports the Church vision, mission, values and direction, as developed and communicated, proactively participating as a member of the Church staff team;
- Other as deemed necessary by Church leadership.
Qualifications and skills
- Support FUMCWP’s vision, core values and commitment to inclusion, inspired by a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Active member of the United Methodist Church, supplemented by regular, consistent participation in the FUMC Winter Park worship congregation.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, health care administration, public administration or a related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Professional program management experience in a faith-based, public service or non-profit organization, preferably in a behavioral healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working within local geographical communities and the social, health and economic issues affecting those communities;
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to compose professional communications, adapt messages in an audience-appropriate fashion and develop strong relationships with a wide range of backgrounds and demographics.
- Excellent technological skills, including computer software, internet and mobile telecommunications programs and applications. Experience with remote practice software and/or tools (such as Telehealth) a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational management and operations experience with strong critical and strategic thinking, planning and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to remain professional under pressure and resolve conflict in a Christ-like manner.
- High level of discretion and emotional intelligence with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Proactive, progressive-thinking and positive approach and attitude.
Contact: Erin Corbelli
Address: 125 North Interlachen Avenue Winter Park FL 32789