Bilingual Worship Leader
Part-Time 20 hours/week with majority of hours on Sunday morning.
1. Provide music for all PRF English and Spanish worship services. (Including Ash Wednesday, Christmas Eve services, weddings, funerals, etc.)
2. Prepare Order of worship for each service and coordinate with the Administrator for accurate information for announcements.
3. Plan music in advance according to the sermon calendar prepared by the pastoral staff team.
4. Develop a fully functional worship band.
5. Collaborate with the media/tech team to prepare for all worship services.
6. Responsible for the maintenance and supervision of all media equipment with the media/tech team.
1. Be a committed, regenerated, and wholehearted follower of the Lord Jesus Christ who is committed to living out PRF's vision and mission (To know Jesus and Make Him Known)
2. Have a desire to spiritually and skillfully grow as a leader.
3. Bilingual in Spanish and English (Preferred)
4. Become a member of PRF Church
5. Have knowledgeable organization skills and computer skills.
6. Self-motivated and a constructive team player
1. Model consistent, authentic, and genuine expression of personal Christian faith.
2. Trustworthy; demonstrates a high level of integrity; maintains confidentiality.
3. Strong interpersonal awareness and leadership skills.
4. Foster teamwork and develop others.
5. Have a basic to intermediate knowledge of music at minimum.
6. Able to manage performance of self and others and to manage change in stressful environments.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Cultural competence in working with participants from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship, e.g. computer and video projection, sound, lighting, and Propresenter.
Contact: Pastor Michael Wycuff
Address: 1045 E. Normandy Blvd. Deltona FL 32725
Phone: 386-259-9240 ext. 101