Groundskeeper and Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Pastor, Preschool Director, and Trustee Chair (or their designees)
1. Provide weekly lawn care in the summer and other months as needed. This includes mowing, edging, trimming, and blowing.
2. Maintain lawn equipment. Purchase gas and oil as needed.
3. Trim shrubs and trees as needed.
4. Help trustees with larger maintenance projects as requested.
5. Pick up trash and tree debris from grounds daily.
6. Perform regular and other light maintenance as needed.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Is experienced in custodial work, lawn care, and light maintenance
• Works well with people
• Is organized and attentive to details
• Has valid Florida driver’s license
• Has the ability to do heavy lifting
• Must be able to pass Florida Department of Children and Families background screening
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour
Contact: Manatee UMC
Address: 315 15th St East Bradenton FL 34208