Director of Youth Ministry
Memorial UMC, Fernandina Beach, FL., is seeking a Director of Youth Ministries to lead and supervise our growing youth ministry. We are a grace-filled family of Jesus-followers whose vision is to be a vital, growing church that reaches into our community and develops deeply rooted disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
The Director of Youth Ministries works alongside the Pastor of Discipleship and Family Ministries to oversee youth ministry at Memorial, and to support Memorial’s vision and mission by continuing to develop and partner with a team of youth ministry volunteer leaders to develop relationships and build programs that will support the intentional spiritual growth of Memorial’s youth.
A new Youth Director at Memorial will:
- possess a strong personal commitment to Jesus Christ and to the United Methodist Church.
- have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in related field) as well as 2-4 years’ experience in youth ministry.
- be a team player with the ability to maintain helpful, effective working relationships with all church staff members, congregation, volunteer workers and members of the public.
- have the proven ability to maintain and nurture a healthy personal spiritual life.
- possess good communication skills in both written and verbal form
- have a willingness and desire to learn, grow, and develop as a local church leader.
Primary Responsibilities will be in four areas:
This is a full-time salaried position with some benefits. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Contact: Carrie Yoder
Address: 601 Centre Street Fernadnina Beach FL 32034