The Worship/Music Leader is tasked with serving and building a thriving worship ministry that aligns with the vision and mission of Forest Hills United Methodist Church. This person is responsible to lead the congregation in worship and oversee portions of the service.
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ, seeking to serve God and live out FHUMC's vision and mission.
- A heart for spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the choir/worship team.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading the church in worship.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship, e.g. computer and video projection, sound lighting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicate weekly with the Pastor in planning music selection for worship.
- Lead Sunday morning rehearsal and worship.
- Prepare song selections, power point details about each song, and order of worship.
- Work with Pastor on worship design in the worship space.
Contact: Linda Palmer, SPRC Chair
Address: 904 W Linebaugh Ave Tampa FL 33618