Anona United Methodist Church, located in Largo, Florida, is an inclusive church that is one of the top 100 United Methodist churches globally. We are a dynamic congregation with both a pioneering and innovative spirit in our 150-year history. Anona is seeking a part-time accompanist to serve our Traditional worship services.
- Accompany weekly rehearsals with Anona Orchestra (currently meeting Tuesdays 7-8:30 PM)
- Accompany weekly rehearsals with Praise Choir (currently meeting Thursdays 7-8:30 PM)
- Sunday morning accompaniment in 8:15 and 11:10 Traditional worship services (Average 2-3 Sundays a month)
- Occasional accompaniment of soloists, ensembles, and other small musical groups as needed.
- Support with special events such as Christmas and Easter Cantatas, Concerts, and other worship or concert events throughout the year.
- Strong proficiency in piano accompaniment (audition required)
- Organist skills helpful, but not required
- Genuine concern for all people, and a capacity to relate to others in a sensitive, respectful way
- Director of Traditional Worship
Email resume (and any links to piano performance examples) to: Jay@anona.com
Contact: Jay Brooks
13233 Indian Rocks Rd Largo FL 33774